ROSL members may enjoy short-term access to the facilities of over 80 members clubs worldwide whilst travelling.
ROSL currently enjoys reciprocity with clubs in Australia, Brunei, Canada, Canary Islands, England, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malta, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the USA and Zimbabwe
View an up-to-date list of our current reciprocal clubs.
In order to visit one of ROSL’s reciprocal clubs, ROSL members must first confirm that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of reciprocal club usage.
How to apply for a letter of introduction
- Select your preferred club and confirm the dates you wish to visit (remember we can only issue cards for a maximum of 12-30 days dependent on the rules of the reciprocal club – per city, per year).
- We will prepare and send out a letter of introduction directly to the club by e-mail, and copy you into the communication so you have a copy of your own. Letters of Introduction cannot be faxed.
- Remember this letter is not a reservation, and any reservations must be made directly with the club in question.
- Please allow at least five working days notice to allow for us to process requests during busy period, although we will endeavour to facilitate these requests sooner.
- An admin charge of £10 per card will be applied to cards requested within 24 hours of travel.