We're open once again and ready to welcome you back to your home from home in the heart of Mayfair.
Making the clubhouse COVID-safe
We have made sure our facilities are COVID-safe for your return and in line with government guidelines. To make sure your stay is as comfortable and safe as possible, you have access to hand sanitiser and appropriate PPE throughout the clubhouse. Furniture is arranged with social distancing in mind, and moving around the club, particularly in confined spaces such as lifts and corridors, is signposted to ensure appropriate distancing is maintained.
All public areas undergo more frequent cleaning, with bedrooms deep cleaned after each visit and then left unused for three days before the next guest arrives, and our staff have received COVID-relevant training.
Welcoming you back
To welcome you back, we have a number of offers for you to take advantage of between August and the end of 2020:
- For the individual member: Bring your partner to stay. You can also bring family and friends along to try out the bedrooms, who will be able to book a room as your guest.
- For households with more than one member: Enjoy 10% off your room rate, plus a free bottle of champagne at the bar.
- For families: If a family books two rooms, the children get complimentary breakfast and dinner.
- For the long stayer: Enjoy 15% off accommodation for stays of seven nights or more, and 20% off for stays of 14 days or more.
- For the weekender: Book three consecutive nights including a Sunday and get 50% discount on Sunday night.
- For the bank holidayer: Book a stay over the August Bank Holiday, including the Monday night (31/8/20) and get two nights for the price of one.
We ask that you please contact us to let us know when you are planning to visit – this is so that we can ensure there is enough space in the clubhouse to meet the social distancing measures. If you do just fancy popping in, that’s fine but we cannot guarantee entrance if the building is at capacity, though we will do our best to accommodate you.
We are also making plans to start hosting events at the clubhouse again as soon as government advice allows, as well as continuing our online events programme. Take a look at what's coming up at www.rosl.org.uk/events.
We look forward to seeing you soon.