Sale Launch Tuesday 15 December, exhibition open until 2021.
This is the third rendition of ROSL’s charity postcard exhibition for which artists all over the world are invited to submit work.
The ‘postcard’ artworks are exhibited anonymously, and each artwork will be sold for just £50, with the artist name only revealed after the artwork is purchased. Following the success of the 2016 and 2018 editions, which presented over 307 submissions and raised over £6,000, we are looking forward to 2020 and seeing what is created and donated. All the money raised from each sale will go to support the work of the ROSL Trust (Charity No.306095), focusing on our work encouraging and enabling arts education around the globe.
We are inviting artists to create and donate ‘postcard’ artworks to be exhibited anonymously, the artwork requirements are listed below:
- Each artwork is to be on A6 card or paper (105 x 148 mm, 4.1 x 5.8 in)
- Please do not sign the front of the work, the sale is anonymous.
- On the reverse, please write your name and sign the work here, also include artwork title, media used and if you are able, please include any contact information (website, social media, email address) so the buyer may find out more about you.
- There is no limit to the number of artworks that can be submitted.
- Artwork must arraive at ROSL before the end of November 2020.
Please post submissions to ROSL ARTS, Royal Over-Seas League, Over-Seas House, Park Place, St James's Street, London, SW1A 1LR.
For further information please contact Eilidh McCormick, ROSL Visual Arts Curator.