Support ROSL ARTS
Become a Patron
Since 1952 the Royal Over-Seas League has supported the careers of the most talented young musicians and artists.
Our outstanding and unparalleled programmes have offered our alumni an artistic “home” with experienced mentorship and advice, networking, promotional support and concert opportunities around the world. From those crucial early career stages in a challenging industry to becoming part of our family of creatives who continue to connect with us throughout their careers, ROSL is there for them.
Supporters like you make the crucial difference to our work and enable us to do so much more to help these young talents. Your donation will go directly towards funding scholarships for young musicians and visual artists, as well as supporting our Annual Music Competition, artist residencies and our work encouraging future generations of talent in both the UK and internationally including Antigua and Barbuda and Kenya.
How to become a Patron
Our new annual donation scheme offers great benefits at each tier level, whilst allowing the ROSL Foundation to claim Gift Aid on support from UK tax payers.
You will find the tiers explained below, you can choose your tier and then select your donation amount. We are grateful for any extra donation you wish to give in addition to the suggested minimum in your tier.
- Exclusive annual ARTS supporters concert with champagne reception
- Quarterly ARTS newsletter
- Monthly ARTS events email
- Acknowledgement of your donation online and in print
- Ticket for a ROSL Annual Music Competition section final
- Early invitation to ARTS Exhibition private views
- Private exhibition tour with Visual Arts Curator
As above plus:
- Additional guest ticket for a ROSL Annual Music Competition section final
- 2 complimentary tickets to the ROSL Annual Music Competition Gold Medal Final
- Reserved seats to ARTS events in the PAH
- Invitation to exclusive VIP reception at ROSL Annual Music Competition Gold Medal Final
- Invitation to exclusive Director's Circle private recital and lunch with renowned ROSL Alumni (additional fee payable)
ROSL believes in the value of exceptional educational opportunties in arts and music for young people. Recent and current projects include music and arts heritage projects in partnership with the Griffin Schools Trust in the UK and support for the Antigua and Barbuda Youth Symphony Orchestra (ABYSO) in the Caribbean and The Art of Music in Kenya. Your donation helps us to continue and grow this vital work.