ROSL membership benefits
Join ROSL and you'll be part of a non-profit organisation that champions international friendship and understanding in the Commonwealth community and beyond.
- One historic club, two clubhouses – a home away from home – 83 bedroom club in the heart of fashionable Mayfair with facilities to rival the best London hotels. 20 ensuite rooms in Edinburgh's Princes Street that boast some of the city's finest views.
- Both clubhouses provide members with a private drawing room, restaurant, bar and period function room hire, which are ideal for all occasions. The London clubhouse also offers members a terrace and private garden with seasonal al fresco dining overlooking Green Park.
- Access to over 80 reciprocal clubs providing friendship, support and clubhouse comfort wherever you are in the world.
- An active programme of social and cultural events including concerts, literary lectures, art exhibitions, tours and trips.
- The quarterly journal, Overseas, packed with club news, event listings and articles from around the globe.
In addition to the benefits listed above, Royal Over-Seas League membership supports ROSL ARTS, which, for more than 60 years, has nurtured the careers of talented young professional artists and musicians from the UK and Commonwealth.
Furthermore, be part of ROSLs long history of charitable work - championing education and humanitarian projects within the Commonwealth. In 1995, ROSL established a long-term education welfare project in Namibia to provide school bursaries for young people from very poor communities in remote areas. These projects continue from strength to strength because of the generous donations, legacies and support given by ROSL members.
For more information on how to join, or to receive a membership application pack, please contact the membership team on +44 (0)207 408 0214 ext 214 or 216, alternatively email email@example.com
If you would like to visit the club please contact our Guest Relations Officer, on +44 (0)207 408 0214 ext. 215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to give you a guided tour (Mon-Fri, 9.30am - 5.30pm).
For a printed copy of the financial statements please contact the ROSL Marketing department stating your membership number.